Function Facility Opportunities
Brothers Leagues Club has function rooms for all occasions.
For any occasion, Brothers Ipswich can offer a range of room options easily configured to your requirements. From the Tryline Restaurant overlooking the playing fields to the dedicated upstairs function room, we have the solution for all types of formal, corporate and social events.
To find out what else we can offer, ask to speak to the Functions Coordinator today on 3817 2999 or send an email to email@example.com
Functions Room Facilities
Music and sound systems
- 6 stacker CD Player (Client able to provide CDs for function)
- Microphones including cordless microphone
- DJ’s and Juke Box hire companies contact details available on request
Functions that would be appropriate in venue
- Awards Presentation
- Birthday Parties
- Bus Group
- Christmas Parties
- Cocktail Parties
- Graduation Presentations
- School Formals
- Work Training Seminars
Room Hire $200 (Full Day*)
$100 (Half Day)
Room Hire $350 (Full Day*)
$165 (Half Day)
*Full Day room hire includes functions whereby the room is set up in the morning of the event and therefore the room is unable to be utilised by any other client. This includes and is not to limited to weddings, birthdays, engagements and awards.
$300 security deposit required for all FULL DAY functions. The amount is fully refunded one week after the function. Any damage to the room will be deducted from the security deposit to cover any repairs.
- A tentative booking will be held for 14 days.
- A minimum of three months notice prior to the scheduled function is required to receive a full refund of your deposit. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if there is between three months and two weeks notice. Notice of less than two weeks will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
Costs & Conditions
- Function room bookings are required to have a minimum of 60 pax for buffets, otherwise an additional charge will be incurred upon booking. Approximate numbers are required when confirming the booking. Payment and final numbers are required seven days before the function.
- 10% surcharge is applicable for Sundays and Public Holidays
- Any damage to furniture or tablecloths is the responsibility of the hirer and will be charged accordingly.
- Permission must be obtained before any decorations are attached to walls.